Topics in this newsletter include:
- President’s Column
- A Tale of Many Cities: Hurricanes Katrina, Harvey and Irma
- From AUA, esAs, FAeR, IARs and soCCA: An Exciting Collaborative Research Initiative for Anesthesiology Clinical and translational science: A Call for Letters of Intent
- SAB Report: Can Anesthesiologists optimize Brain Waste Removal?
- EAB Report: Point of Care/Perioperative Ultrasound training – Evidence of Outcome or Common Sense?
- Rhe Renin Angiotensis System and the Brain: New Developments
- Why Did They Do that? The FDA and the Evolution of Drug Regulation in the U.S.
- DACA Health Professionals’ Letter Urging Congressional Action
- In Memoriam
- AUA Officers, Councilors-at-Large, Advisory Boards, Committees and Representatives
- AUA Communications and Website Committee